The Premium Care Baby Monitor is a concentration of technology. It is equipped with our Digital Green Technology and has multiple functions: automatic channel search, lullabies, night light, walkie talkie, 3 alarms (audible, visual, vibrating) and a temperature indicator. Thanks to its tactile buttons, it is easy to use and its 1,400 meter range ensures monitoring in all circumstances.
Why you'll love it
- Digital Green Technology: clear sound, zero interference, low transmitting power
- 1400 m range
- Automatic channel search for perfect reception
- Energy savings thanks to the VOX function
- Lullaby, Night light, and Walkie Talkie functions
- 3 alarms: audible/visual/vibrating
- Temperature indicator
- Adjustable volume
- Out of range and low battery alarm
- Possibility for connecting a second transmitter to monitor 2 children simultaneously
- Charging socket (receiver)
- Belt clip on receiver
- Power: 2.99 mW
- Frequency: 865 MHz
- Rechargeable lithium battery (receiver)
- 3 AAA batteries or mains power (adapter supplied)
- Additional transmitter sold separately
Did you try this product ?
Share with us your opinion
Connection between the two units was lost.
To connect the transmitters on the Babyphone, you have to put transmitter and receiver on OFF when plugging them into the mains. You then have to hold down the green button "arrow pointing downwards" on the side of the receiver and set the button to On at the same time. A P will then appear on the screen. Next take the transmitter and do the same thing: hold down the green button "arrow pointing downwards" on the side of the transmitter and set the button to On at the same time. You will also have a P on the transmitter screen and Baby 1 or Baby 2 that flashes. You can choose Baby 1 or Baby 2 with the top and bottom arrows. Once you have chosen between Baby 1 or Baby 2, press button M on the side of the transmitter to validate your choice and press a second time on M when P flashes on the transmitter screen; the receiver will then beep once. To connect the second transmitter, repeat this whole procedure. To complete the procedure, put transmitter and receiver on OFF and then again on On.
For any question, contact our customer service!
Our customer service is at your disposal. Simply send an email and we will get back to you very sortly.