Your baby's sleep can easily be disturbed by minor complaints: colic, regurgitation, blocked nose...Relax - Babymoov’s Cosydream(+) sleep aid is just what you need! With its anatomical shape and support belt, the Cosydream(+) keeps your baby comfortably on its back (in accordance with WHO recommendations).
Tilted at an angle of 15°, it keeps your baby’s airways clear and reduces regurgitation. And to aid digestion, the adjustable microbead-filled positioning roll raises your little one’s legs. This “tuck position” keeps babies in place and reminds them of their nine months in their mum’s womb. And there’s another special feature - the Cosydream(+) includes an anatomical headrest. This reduces the risk of flat head syndrome.
Designed with your baby's body shape in mind, a choice of soft and breathable materials... everything has been created and approved with our co-creator parents.
Why you will love it
- Ensures optimal safety for baby when he/she is lying on his/her back
- 15° incline: Helps baby breathe better, the nose and mouth aren't obstructed
- Anti-slip system: adjustable microbead positioning roll adjustable according to baby’s size
- Reducer effect with cushioned edges to reassure baby and prevent startle reflex
- Fitted head support for a nice round head
- Adapts perfectly to baby's shape
- Soft cotton fabric and shape memory-foam
- Breathable materials
- Removable washable covers at 30°
- Lifetime warranty
- The Cosydream + is a new version of the Cozydream that provides the same great comfort and support for baby with a 15° incline in addition.
When and where use tit
- Can be used from birth to 4 months
- Can be used with swaddle / blanket
- Do not use if baby is capable of turning over on his/her own
- Washable cover at 30°
- 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 7 inch
- Weight: 1 kg
Did you try this product ?
Share with us your opinion
For any question, contact our customer service!
Our customer service is at your disposal. Simply send an email and we will get back to you very sortly.